Import Traffic Specialist Position available in Grand Rapids!
You would be working on a close knit team of like-minded individuals with decades of cumulative experience. As an Import Traffic Specialist, you would also be the comforting voice to our customers, helping them to navigate the complex rules, regulations and tariffs levied by U.S Customs. That attention to detail and competent expertise is what our reputation within our industry was built upon and over the decades since our foundation it has become the expected standard of service from our customers that we are all to happy to provide.
Essential duties include:
Coordinates services for import shipments in a timely manner:
- Trace and arrange shipping, if needed, from basic information received.
- Secure shipping documents and determines services needed.
- Determine charges due and who is responsible.
- Refer to and update customer master file as needed.
- Process shipment and arrange pickup as needed.
- Keep customer informed of shipment status.
- Prepares and processes import documents (ACE and non-ACE functions); processes billing and close out file.
We are looking for a detail oriented, team player who is comfortable handling the challenges facing the modern supply chain industry and are now actively taking applications. So, if you get excited at the prospect of a fast paced, customer forward career in an ever changing and rapidly growing industry, then visit our job posting and apply today. We’d love to have you as part of the Trans-Overseas family!
Please visit our Careers page here and apply today!