Executive Administrative Assistant Position available at our Detroit (DTW Office)!
This is a high profile position reporting directly to the company Vice President of Sales. This position requires total and complete confidentiality. As with any position within the Administration department this is a support function to all officers, managers and staff with a special focus on company image and promotion.
- Reception to welcome visitors and answer/direct all incoming phone calls
- Maintain calendars
- Establish communications between customers and executives
- Organize documents and reports
- Preparing letters, emails, faxes, database entries and Microsoft Office documents
- Preparing, planning and ordering supplies for company functions or customer presentations
- Administer the mail/postage system, telephone system, email system, internet communications, and their repair using third party or outsidevendors as directed
- Timely preparation of summary invoices to clients as requested
- Administer/maintain the ongoing forms control and revisions to both the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Program, Company policy, C-TPAT prgram, vendor review, and credit applications and other selected mass mailing or certification process as requested.
- Receives and distributes all incoming mail, courier and package deliveries in a timely manner.
- To cooredinate all outgoing mail to other offices.
- Provides a professional intervention in the incoming requests or communication with the Vice President of Sales.
- Attendance during company normal business hours is mandatory. Occasional work outside of normal hours will be required.
- Additional duties as assigned or deemed appropriate by the company.
- The work environment is an office environment. Occasionally the position will require the interaction with the warheouse and trucking operations. The postion requires that safety and alertness is used in all transit of areas outside of the office environment.
- Great customer service skills
- High School or equivalent experience
- Experience in administrative role
- Strong Microsoft Office Digital literacy
- Ability to work in high intensity, fast-paced environment
- Salary based upon experience. Benefits include medical, dental, disability and life insurance.
We are looking for a detail oriented, team player who is comfortable handling the challenges facing the modern supply chain industry and are now actively taking applications. So, if you get excited at the prospect of a fast paced, customer forward career in an ever changing and rapidly growing industry, then visit our job posting and apply today. We’d love to have you as part of the Trans-Overseas family!
Please visit our Careers page here and apply today!